Sunday, August 9, 2009

Final Countdown!


In just 6 days, I'll be walking the cobblestone streets in Brussels! If there's one thing I could change about my trip to Europe, it'd be packing. Absolutely no fun. On the brightside, packing means it's almost time to leave and I only have 2 suitcases, so the madness will end soon enough! I feel like Santa Claus, checking my list twice to see if everything is ready to go.

My only knowledge of entertainment in Belgium is from YouTube... But my family is begging for me to stop singing. At least I'll try not to sing out of tune!

My first 36 hours in Brussels will be spent sightseeing on my own. Luckily, I have some help from the 36 hours of the New York Times travel. Try to keep up. Bon voyage!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you as a YouTube star but please leave the singing to someone else!!! Enjoy Brussels.

    ReplyDelete